Have you heard about Holiday Inn Rotorua's Very Important Kids (VIK) Program?
Visit one of the best locations in New Zealand for families in terms of culture, adventure and fun, and stay at a hotel that puts kids first. Not only do Kids Stay & Eat Free, you can also save over $300 per kid on local Rotorua attractions with the VIK wrist band.
There's no catch - just us making family holidays a little more affordable, and a whole lot more fun. Whats more, this offer is available all year round - not just for school holidays!
Collect your free green wrist band upon check-in, and to receive your discounts just show the band at your chosen attraction.
- OGO Rotorua
- Rainbow Springs
- Agroventures Adventure Park
- Motion Entertainment
- Whakarewarewa Living Maori Village
- Mountain Bike Rotorua.
For more information visit www.holidayinn.nz/VIK-eventfinder or watch our video at www.holidayinn.nz/VIKvideo-eventfinder
Why book Holiday Inn Rotorua?
As a family-orientated Rotorua hotel every detail has been thought through carefully to make sure you feel right at home during your stay.
- Kids Stay & Eat Free (12 years and younger)
- Over $300 savings with the Very Important Kids Program - runs all year
- Geo-thermally heated outdoor pool with toys
- Free Wi-Fi for up to four devices
- Two Disney Channels
- Free Kids Pack
- Rotorua's best family buffet with incredible dessert selection
- Daily shuttle to town
Offers are subject to change. Bookings are subject to availability. For full terms and conditions on the offers, see our website.