If you stifle a yawn at the mention of ‘PowerPoint’ you’re not doing it right. And you’re probably self-taught and just dangerous enough to bore us all at every meeting. It’s time to get Microsoft PowerPoint training that not only shows you how to make the most of PowerPoint, but how to do it well.
Bring Your Own Laptop’s unique interactive training combines the best of the classroom and one on one coaching in a course that creates a superb foundation. You’ll learn how to create PowerPoint projects to a professional standard. Without being boring. And we promise our training isn’t boring either.
We’ve got years of experience in making the most of some pretty complex software. And just as much experience delivering training that makes sense, meets industry standards, and doesn’t make you wish you had a dental appointment instead.
You’ll learn PowerPoint with hands-on training that takes you through easy to understand projects. You’ll create real world PowerPoint content to a professional standard. All the way through you’ll be covering all the essentials and building a complete foundation to using PowerPoint to its full potential – and yours.
And we don’t stop there. Your PowerPoint course also includes free videos that cover every aspect of your training. You get 12 months of email support for any PowerPoint questions because you are going to have the confidence to keep pushing your abilities. And if you don’t think you got it all the first time, you can retake your Microsoft PowerPoint Essentials training within 12 months for free.
We are the experienced experts at demystifying PowerPoint, and our training will make you, and your next PowerPoint presentation, look good. Call or email us now and book your PowerPoint Essentials course.
- Open & edit existing PowerPoint documents.
- Create & adjust a presentation from a template.
- Sales pitch presentation plus speaker notes.
- How to create & present a monthly report to your team.
- How to create professional layouts, best places for images vs text.
- Sales forecast presentation with animated data & graphs.
- Collaborating with colleagues to produce a product launch presentation.
- Understanding typography and how to use fonts professionally.
- Choosing & apply colour to presentations.
- Print handouts for a board of directors meeting.
Who should attend:
If you have little or no previous experience in Microsoft PowerPoint this course is for you. We'll start right at the beginning and work step by step to ensure no one is left behind. By the end of the training, you will be working with the more advanced features of PowerPoint to ensure you get the knowledge and value you need.
This is a relaxed, well-paced course for people new to PowerPoint. Only basic computing skills are necessary.
What do you need?
- No previous Microsoft PowerPoint experience is necessary.
- Only basic computing skills are required - If you can email, surf the internet or manage Facebook then you are good to go.
- You'll need PowerPoint 2016 installed on your laptop. The standard installation of PowerPoint 2016 or the Microsoft Office 365 version is fine.
- You can bring your own laptop or you can borrow one of ours for free - Mac or PC.