Hop on and off our ‘Party Bus’ for our party on the move. We start with games at St Heliers Bay. Next stop, Madill’s Farm Park in Kohimarama. Then it’s off to Okahu Bay for a party picnic lunch and fun and games on at the beach. Last stop - an ice cream to cool you down after your busy day. Party treats provided but please pack a picnic lunch.
This is an Adventure Seekers activity for children aged 5 -14 years old.
Please wear or bring the recommended clothing and footwear. This is an offsite activity.
Please arrive before 9am as most activities are scheduled to depart at 9am.
Note for busy parents - remember you can drop your children off with us from as early as 7:30am and pick them up as late as 6pm at no extra charge.
About Parnell Trust's School Holiday Programmes:
Parnell Trust’s Programmes for Children team are back with more awesome activities and adventures for your kids these holidays!
Take a look at our full Spring into Action programme, with activities at Parnell and Epsom, then enrol online. Choose whatever works best for you and your kids from onsite fun, offsite adventures, On the Move action, and Special Projects for Arduino microcontrollers and LEGO EV3 Mindstorms.
Why choose Parnell Community Trust’s School Holiday Programme?
- Our longer hours are perfect for working parents - drop children off at the programme location you’ve selected as early as 7:30am and collect them as late as 6pm. Our central Auckland locations at Gladstone Road, Parnell and The Drive, Epsom are perfect for locals and commuters alike.
- With our long experience in running excellent school holiday programmes, Parnell Community Trust has everything in place to make joining us as effortless as possible for parents and a lot of fun for your children.
- Water Safety: Parnell Trust has been looking after children for more than 20 years. On all our offsite programme activities we have a minimum of one staff member for every eight children. Whenever we take children anywhere near water - to pools or beaches – we increase our staff numbers so we have one member of staff for every five children. We look after your children very well.
- In all activities, we place children in compatible age groups to ensure they have the best time.
- At all our activities and at all times we ensure there are staff qualified in First Aid treatment.
- We take the best care of your children – most of our staff are trainee primary school teachers and all our programmes meet Department of Child, Youth and Family Services standards.
- As our programmes are accredited by Ministry of Social Development, subsidies are available.