This market is all about the community, and it's mutual support.
- you are given more opportunities to be able to "shop local"
- local businesses and entrepreneurs to be able to showcase their talents to the public.
- activities for families to get involved with
- a BBQ will be run by local groups fundraising for their cause.
- a way to shop in peace: a playground on site while you shop, so you don't have any 'helpers' hanging off your arms
What more could you ask?
To find out more information about the activities, and stall holders (or to become a stall holder) jump over to our Facebook page.