Get your ticket for Auckland’s best little beer festival – City of Ales.
Join Auckland's best brewers at Princes Wharf on Saturday 14 October for the famous above-the-Bombay hills: City of Ales.
City of Ales has sold out every year, and with 30 beers from the region’s top breweries, it's not hard to see why. It's the Be-there-drink-great-beer event of the year.
Whether you're a hop head, IPA lover, malt maven, sour and funky devotee or you just like a mighty fine easy drinking beer – we've something to tickle your taste buds.
Here are a few of the highlights you can try on the day:
- Colab Brewing – Brussels to Britomart (Tripel)
- Ben Middlemiss Brewing – Hodgson IPA
- Alibi Brewing - Tony Stoutano (Chocolate Milk Stout)
- McLeods - 802 #5 (Fresh Unfiltered IPA)
- 8 Wired – Stab in the Dark (Sour nitro stout)
- Epic – Hopshine
- Steam Brewing - Triumph (Bretted Barrel Aged Belgian Quad)
- Hallertau – Tangelo Witbier
- Outlier Cartel – Apricity (Wheat and oat doppelbock)
- And many more – the full list is available in the coming days.
And what's delicious beer without good music and some tasty food? Well, it's still delicious beer, but the other two certainly help. So, there will be some hearty fare to enjoy while Hopetoun Brown with special guest Finn Scholes, provide the good vibes.
Great value, great mates, great sounds, great beer.
Buy your ticket today - don't miss out
City of Ales will sell out, so grab your mates, get your tickets today, and join us at the Maritime Room on Princes Wharf Saturday 14 October for one of the highlights of Auckland’s beer calendar.
Your ticket includes 2 drink and 2 food tokens, and extra drink tokens cost just $10 for 3.
City of Ales is great value with a 200ml serve.
Run by SOBA (Society of Beer Advocates) this event is all about you and great beer.
This is an R20 event.