On the last Friday of every month somewhere round New Zealand, we are hosting an early morning breakfast workshop for fellow time travellers. It’s a great opportunity to mix with like-minded people. Bring your questions, get a motivational injection and new knowledge from me and also learn what has worked for others.
You know how it is - whilst we all have the best intentions of making our new time management strategies permanent, people constantly tell me it’s so easy to slip back into old habits, especially after a break from work or when under stress.
Feedback from clients who have attended courses indicates that most people are only able to implement three strategies at a time, yet still see significant changes in their efficiencies. Imagine what you could achieve if you could incorporate another three strategies every 12 weeks!
Agenda: The session willl commence with about 30 minutes of a time-related topic such as email management, prioritising, delegation, meetings or whatever’s hot at the time. And then we’ll open it up to Q & A. If you’ve ever attended one of my live events you know Robyn loves working with the questions and contributions of the audience. It’s a really practical way of expanding the thinking and knowledge of us all.
Benefits of the Breakfast Club:
- A good reminder not to slip back into bad habits.
- Makes you accountable to someone (if you wish).
- Most attendees can only take on and implement 2-3 strategies per training session - come and get your next 3!
- 100% attention without email/phone or colleagues interrupting.
- Great value for money in terms of increase in productive hours.
- Networking/ forum opportunity - power of the ‘vibe’ in the room.
- You’ll still get a day’s work done.
- Regular affordable face-to-face access to Robyn and her knowledge.
- Very accessible and cost-effective training for your colleagues.